Ratified by the second Assembly
On May 24th, 25th, and 26th 2015
ESTABLISHMENT – DESIGNATION – SEAT
In accordance with the provisions of the Dahir of June 03 Jumada al Awal 1378 corresp. to November 15, 1958 , which has been revised and amended by virtue of the Dahir n ° 206.02.1 published on 12 Jumada al Awal 1423 corres. to 23 July 2002, the HARAKI YOUTH ORGANIZAION has been established in accordance with the above-mentioned Act.
The Organization bears the name of the HARAKI YOUTH ORGANIZAION in Arabic language: الشبيبة الحركية
In French language : Jeunesse Haraki
In Amazigh language….
The seat of the HARAKI Youth Organization, being affiliated to the Popular Movement Party at:
66, Patrice Lumumba Street, Rabat, the headquarters may be moved to another location by decision of the Executive Bureau.
Objectives and means
The Organization being affiliated to the Popular Movement party is undertaking to accomplish the following objectives:
–Defend the holies and the constants of Morocco’s Kingdom.
Act upon enforcement of the requisites of the Constitution and work upon activating the laws associated with.
– Consolidate pluralism and cultural diversity of the Morocco’s Kingdom.
– Work upon integration of the Amazigh language in all aspects of life.
– Formation and framing of edified youngsters who are mindful of the human values based on the universal principles of human rights and responsible freedom, sustaining them with a political upbringing in accordance with civilization, democracy and citizenship objectives, in full harmony with the Moroccan civilization specificity away from all forms and sorts of radicalism.
Contributing to the fight against corruption in all its forms and types.
-Spreading the spirit of gregarious solidarity and care of the family, women, children and people having particular needs issues.
-Spreading ecological culture among youth communities with emphasis on major issues related to.
-Contributes to raising awareness on issues of education and vocational training in the rural and mountainous areas.
-Spreading the spirit of volunteerism and stimulate voluntary initiative.
-Works upon the involution of youth in major issues at the national and international level and urge them to follow them up and contribute to the proposal and seek solutions to them.
-Defending the rights of youth, serve national issues and contribute to the building of a democratic development community.
Cooperating with the Moroccan authorities, Associations and with national and international youth organizations of common interest.
Means of action
The organization works to achieve its objectives by all means within the framework of national and international laws and regulations.
The most important of these means:
-Stimulate and support values through research and theoretical studies at the national and international levels to acquire skills in different intellectual and professional activity.
-Organization of excursions, camping and communicative gatherings within Morocco and abroad.
-Conclude Partnership agreements with diverse bodies and national and international institutions
-Adoption of prints, publications, websites and weblogs for the communication and dissemination of ideas.
-Creating institutions, branches and cells for the Organization as well as for affiliated associations.
-Creating associations and institutions, affiliated to the Organization.
Creating spaces for youth framing and training.
Terms for membership – Rights and liabilities of the adherents
Terms for membership
Membership in the Harakie Youth Organization is open to all Moroccans living inside and outside the homeland from those aged between 18 and 35 years, who believe in the goals of the Organization and are committed to respect and apply its laws and intellectual stances.
The membership in the organization is provided to active members and honorary members.The honorary membership is granted to every person having provided services to the organization that deserves appreciation or undertaken important activities that helped or helping it to fulfill its mission through a proposal from the Executive Bureau and after endorsement of the National Council.
Rights of adherents
Each adherent has the right to express his opinion and put forward ideas that are in line with the Overall orientation of the Organization.
Effectively contribute in the drafting of resolutions, stances and perceptions about the issues under discussion.
Each adherent has the right to elect organs, run for and hold them accountable in accordance with the requirements of the Constitutive Act and Rules of Procedure
Each member has the right to formulate and carry out activities after their submission to the competent authorities for approval.
Loss of membership
Lose of membership within the Organization in the following cases:
– Dismissal or removal
The Rules of Procedure determine the specifications of each category of membership and the terms of its acquisition and cases of its loss.
Organs of the organization
Composition and competences
: Art. 11
The youth Harakie is composed of:
- NATIONAL ORGANS: The General Assembly, the National Council and the Executive Bureau.
- REGIONAL ORGANS: The provincial Councils and the regionall offices
- PROVINCIAL ORGANS: The regional Councils and the provincial offices
- LOCAL ORGANS: The local councils and the local offices
Section I: National organs
The General Assembly
The General Assembly is composed of:
– Members elected by regional councils across the Kingdom. Their number is determined by the Preparatory Committee constituted of members of the National Council.
Heads of regional and local offices.
Members of the National Council
Members of the Preparatory Committee alluded to above.
Terms of reference
The General Assembly is the highest decision making body of the Organization.
-Determines the overall strategy of the Organization and set up the program of work and its implementation mechanisms.
-Endorse the statutes and its respective amendments
-Elect members of the National Council
Discusses the ethical and financial reports and endorses them.
Sessions and methodology of balloting
The National Assembly shall meet in ordinary sessions every four years. If the National Assembly is unable to convene during its time limit the National Council will meet within the six months, following the end of stated terms by decision of the Executive Bureau or at the request of one third of the members of the National Council to discuss and examine the reasons for the delay and set a date for the Assembly to convene.
-The Convening shall be for an extraordinary Assembly accompanied by a specific agenda at the request of two thirds of the members of the National Council. Members of the last ordinary Assembly shall attend this Conference.
-The Assembly takes its decisions by a majority of the attending members participating in the voting.
The National Council
It is the highest body after the National Assembly
A – Composition
The National Council consists of fifteen percent of the members of the National Assembly
B – Terms of reference of the National Council
– It is the second – decision-making body after the Assembly.
– It elects its President the latter is assisted in his tasks by a rapporteur from the same Council.
– Shall ensure the implementation of decisions and directives of the last General National Assembly
– Trace Interim programs and ensure their implementation.
– Elect the General Coordinator of the HARAKI Youth Organization,
for one non- renewable term
– Vote for the Executive Bureau.
– Proposes to amend the Constitutive Act to the Extraordinary General Conference
– Approves the proposed by the Executive Bureau during the second session
– Issues recommendations for the executive decisions of the Conference.
– Discuss the annual report of the organization’s activity.
– Sees to follow the general march of the organization and its activities, and give the necessary instructions about it to the Executive Bureau
C- Sessions and method of voting
The National Assembly shall meet in ordinary sessions every four years at the invitation of its President
The invitation shall be made for an extraordinary according to an agenda specified by the two thirds of the members of the National Council attending or at the invitation of the General Coordinator
– The Rules of Procedure determine the way to conduct the National Assembly and Method of voting inside.
Terms of reference of the President of the National Council
He shall preside the National Council meetings and sees to steering its sessions and appoint his representative if unable to do so.
– Appointed representatives of affiliated associations and Moroccan’s communities abroad after the approval of the Executive Bureau.-
Proposes the agenda to the Executive Bureau for approval
– He is the coordinator between the Executive Bureau and the National Council
– Suggests functional committees for control and accounting. The Rules of Procedure determine the way of its composition and method of its functioning.
The Executive Bureau
A – Composition
It is composed of a Coordinator of the HARAKI Youth and of 24 members elected by the National Assembly from among its members, insuring a feminist representation in the range of a minimum of one- third by secret ballot.
In addition to the General Coordinator the Executive Bureau is composed of:
Deputy General Secretary
– Deputy Treasurer
– Deputy Rapporteur
A representation for each affiliated association, as well as the Moroccan’s Association communities living abroad that are appointed by the General Coordinator after consultation with the Executive Bureau.
– The distribution of assignments within the office is as appropriate
– Creation of standing committees to be chaired by a member of the Executive Bureau
– The Rules of Procedure determine how these committees function.
– The term of the Executive Bureau is four years.
– The membership of the Executive Bureau shall be dropped from anyone who violates the general trends of the organization.he shall be replaced by proposal of the General Coordinator from among the members of the National Council.
– The way of conducting the Executive Office shall be determined by the Rules of Procedure
B – Terms of reference of the Executive Bureau
The Executive Bureau meet regularly at least once a month at the invitation of the General Coordinator or the request of two thirds of the members
The Executive Bureau conducts the organization and works to achieve its goals and ensures the implementation of the programs and decisions of the General Assembly and the National Council.
– Ensure coordination between the branches and establish relationships with the national and international associations of common interest.-
– Supervising the establishment of regional, provincial and local organs, coordinates between them and control their offices –
-Issuing correspondences that reflect the organization stances in terms of actual developments and events within the framework of the organization trends and stances.
– Collects the organization finance and insures financing activities
Terms of reference of the General Coordinator
He who runs for the post of General Coordinator must have spent at least one term within one national organs of the Organization
The general coordinator deals with the following:
– Ensures the regular functioning of the Ization –
-Preserve the organization’s existence andabide to its principles and objectives.
– Chairs the meetings of the Executive Office and ensures the implementation of its decisions.
Chairs meetings of the National Council at its regular sessions.
Submits the literary report before the National Council and the General Assembly at its regular sessions.
– Coordinates between the organization and the party – He is the official spokesman for the organization.
– Represents the Assembly before the administrative and judiciary authorities.
– Signs the correspondence in person or by Delegation.
– Issues licenses to open regional, provincial and local offices.
– Signs along with the treasurer all financial transactions of the organization
– He is the Funds Authorizing Officer .
Terms of reference of the Treasurer.
The treasurer undertakes accounting, revenues and expenditures, processes and submits a yearly inventory, supported by a financial report before the National Council and the General Assembly at its regular sessions.In case of absence, His deputy acts on his behalf.
Section II: provincial, regional and local organs
It is not permissible to combine between two posts, at the provincial, regional and local organs levels
The Provincial Council
– It is established on the level of each regional council.It comprises all members of the regional offices of the province.A provincial office shall emanate from, which includes a Provincial Coordinator and his Deputy a and his Deputy a Rapporteur, a Treasurer and his Deputy and the Vice President, a Treasurer and his Deputy, and advisors in charge of tasks. The Provincial Council undertakes the supervision of the regional and local offices and, coordinates between them, control their activities and motivates them to work constantly.
– The Provincial Council convenes its ordinary sessions once every six months to discuss the periodic reports of the Bureau .
– The Office’s term of the Provincial office is two years.
– The Provincial Council convenes on an extraordinary basis at the invitation of the provincial office, or two- thirds of the members of the Council in accordance with a specified agenda after writing to the Executive Bureau for the delegation of its representative.
The method of conducting the Executive Bureau is determined by the Rules of Procedure of the local organs.
:Art . 20
The Regional Council
– In each region , a regional council is established , which emanates from the local offices. It consists of the coordinator and his deputy, a rapporteur and his deputy a treasurer and his deputy and advisers in charge of tasks.
The Regional Office shall supervise the local offices , coordinates them , control their activities, and motivate them to work constantly.
The regional office shall convene its ordinary sessions once every six months to discuss the periodic reports of the Bureau.
– The term of the Regional office is two years.
– The Regional Council convenes in extraordinary session at the invitation of the Regional office, or two- thirds of the members of the Council in accordance with a specified agenda, after writing to the Executive Bureau for the delegation of its representative.
– The Regional Council shall elect the regional members in the General Assembly according to relative representation.
At the level of each urban group and province , local branches shall be established and elected locally
They include a local coordinator, and his deputy , a rapporteur , and his deputy, a treasurer and his deputy and advisors in charge of tasks , elected by secret ballot at the local annual general meeting from among the adherents belonging to the local constituency .
The local secretariat is elected for two years.The local Secretariat is elected for two years.
Each branch enjoys independence in its functioning. The adhesion fees, contributions of its members, production of its activities, and grants provided to it to him the most important of its financial resources.It has the right to obtain other resources, by all means allowable lawfully.
-The local office meets on extraordinary basis at the invitation of the local Coordinator, or two- thirds of the members of the Council in accordance with a specific agenda, and after the writing to the Executive Bureau for the assignment of its representative.
– The way of the conducting of councils, provincial , regional and local offices, is determined by the Rules of Procedure.
All decisions are taken within the organs of the organization and its structures, during their regular meetings, sessions, by a relative majority and who attended from among members.
Financial resources of the organization
The financial resources of the organization are composed of the members’ adhesion fees and the various other legitimate ressources, such as donations, grants and subventions, as well as the incomes of the organization from the activities it organizes.
The functional committee
The Committee on financial control of the organization
– A committee emanating from the National Council is established to control the organization’s finances.
– The Rules of Procedure Defines the way they are constituted, how they are functioning and the number of their members.
Disciplinary and Arbitration Committee
The National Council Elects from among its members who do not bear any responsibilities in the organization, members of the Disciplinary and Arbitration Committee . The Rules of Procedure determine the way it is constituted and how it is functioning and the number of its members.
Restraining penalties within the organization range between the warning, dismissal from liability, freezing of membership and expulsion from the organization.
– The organization is established for an unlimited period
– The organization may be resolved by decision of the Extraordinary General Assembly
After its dissolution the Organization’s properties is devolved into one of its affiliated organs, the Party of the People’s movement, or a subsidiary association as determined by the Assembly.
– The Rules of Procedure shall examine each of the issues and areas that have not been addressed and detailed.